|Industry Organization Name
eu.bac (European Building Automation Controls Association)
Industry Organization Descriptioneu.bac (European Building Automation Controls Association) represents the European manufacturers for Home and Building Automation and Energy Service Companies. EU.BAC is structured in three sectors: home, building automation and eu.ESCO. Our mission is a world where energy-efficiency and sustainability in every building is achieved through the optimal application of home and building controls, automation systems and services.
We aim to:
* Influence the development and effective implementation of EU directives and regulation, in order to achieve the optimal balance of controls and automation systems & services in new and existing homes and buildings
* Advocate the benefits of balancing controls and automation systems & services; validate outstanding technology; and establish best practices
* Establish EU.BAC as the "go to" organization for insightful information on building automation, and as the high-profile and credible voice on energy savings in residential and commercial buildings that result in healthy and supportive indoor environments
* Provide information and guidance to EU.BAC members to ensure that they are able to meet the challenges of current and future developments in policy and technology
* Maintain effective working relationships with other bodies who support us in fulfilling our mission
* Drive European and worldwide industrial standards for the benefit of the industry
* Initiate quality standards through audits, certificates or labels to endorse quality and energy efficiency products and systems & services
* Promote financing models for investments in energy efficiency
Publication: InsightRead our magazine to read about some of the most relevant framework in the BACS industry. Learn more about EU.BAC, our members and our insights.
Dr. Peter Hug